Sold for $700K at full price in three days.
BCP applied our unmatched approach to superior visual presentation and knowledge of the micro-market relevant to Landmark Mews to obtain the highest sale price for a Landmark Mews house since 2005, with a $25K premium over a similarly upgraded Landmark Mews TH that sold just one month earlier.
We fully furnished our client's empty house from the "House of BCP" interior design collection to ensure maximum visual impact upon buyers, both online and in person.
Please enjoy this 4 bedroom, 2 full and 2 half bathroom, 2945 finished sq.ft. townhouse for sale in the sought-after Landmark Mews community in Alexandria, Virginia. The quality and scope of the features and upgrades to this house, both inside and out, create a truly move-in ready home with high-end finishes that will enhance the new homeowner's use and enjoyment.
The upgrades, appointments, and a focus on the details, both big and small, are apparent throughout this house.
The elegance of this house starts at the curb, with the professionally designed, low maintenance landscaping and a curved brick walk leading to the front entry portico. The flanking columns, brick exterior, and black carriage lanterns help to create a stylish entrance.
Once inside, the house opens to a wide entry with a view of the Living Room. The 10 foot ceiling and new, designer-chosen pendant light fixture create a welcoming entry to the home.
- The fully renovated kitchen has a layout ready for the cook at work, with stainless steel appliances, Silestone counters, tile backsplash, ample prep room, and cherry cabinetry. The kitchen also has a separate desk work space with additional cabinets for storage. A pocket door entrance to the kitchen adds to the elegance.
- The kitchen leads to an open Dining Room, with new candelabra fixture providing a focal point for this space. The Dining Room is separated from the Living Room by a French door wall, which is a design feature that provides an enhanced "look and feel" to the main level space.
- The main level has newly refinished hardwood floors installed on the bias with a Provincial stain that creates an eye-pleasing, rich look. A wood-burning fireplace in the Living Room adds to the warmth of this space.
- The main level has crown molding throughout, with chair rail trim in the Dining Room.
- The main level leads to a large flagstone patio via steps from the Dining Room, with fencing for privacy and raised planting beds to add greenery to enjoy in this space. The house backs to a large cherry tree that provides a Seasonal green screen for the main level and the Master Bedroom.
- .A fully upgraded half bath is also located on the main level, with an extra-wide vanity, Silestone top, and soft-close drawers. .
- The Master Bedroom suite is large enough to make a King-size bed look small.
- The Master Bathroom is fully renovated with Silestone dual undermount sink vanity, mirrored cabinets above the vanity, frameless glass shower door, and custom tile for the shower surround and floor. The bathroom has a separate Silestone-topped dressing table and cabinet for additional storage. The large walk-in closet is accessed via the Master Bathroom.
- The second and third bedrooms on this level are large, with the second bedroom having additional space provided by a dormer window bump out.
- The second full bathroom is located on this level, with an upgraded vanity, Silestone top, and tile in shower and floor.
- The upper level is sized to accommodate both a bedroom and office space. As an owner’s retreat, a comfortable chair in this space will provide a great spot to read a book or take a relaxing nap. The new pendant candelabra fixture provides a design focal point for this level.
- The upper level also has a large finished space that can be used for storage.
- The lower level is large enough for three distinct seating areas, with a wet bar and upper and lower cabinets. A gas fireplace with a brick surround and hearth provides both visual and comforting warmth to this space.
- A nicely upgraded half bath with a Silestone vanity top is located on the lower level.
- The laundry room is located on the lower level, with upper cabinets for storage and a utility sink. The mechanical room accessed through the laundry room is large enough to provide either additional storage or a spot for a work bench.
- The entire house interior - walls, trim, and ceiling - has been newly painted in eye-pleasing Benjamin Moore colors.
- All carpet in the house has been newly installed.
- All door hardware in the house has been upgraded to an antiqued brass finish.
- All light fixtures in the house have been upgraded, with high-end, visually-appealing fixtures chosen for the focal point areas in the house. All recessed lights have upgraded to LED retrofit lights with the ability to adjust the temperature of the light.
- All house windows have been upgraded to vinyl-clad, double-hung, triple pane windows. The slider door to the patio has been replaced with a vinyl-clad door.
- New roof installed in 2018.
- Both HVAC systems have been upgraded (2017 and 2014), with an annual maintenance contract in place since installation for preventative service.
- New hot water heater installed in 2014.
- New siding, trim, gutters, downspouts, and shutters installed in 2009.
- Visitor parking is available in two separate locations providing easy access to the house with less than a two minute walk (Manchester Way entrance visible from front door & around the corner on Bedlington Terrace). Residents can also park in Visitor parking overnight.
Landmark Mews community details:
Landmark Mews is a community of 148 townhouses located just inside the Beltway, with immediate access to 395/495/95 and a bus to the Pentagon that you can catch with less than a 3-minute walk from the front door. The Van Dorn Metro is located less than a 10-minute drive, with bus access from the same stop outside the community. Dining, shopping, recreational, and cultural options found in Washington DC, Old Town Alexandria, Arlington, and Tysons are within easy reach. A wide range of regular Life necessities are all within 10-15 minutes from Landmark Mews. The St. James, a 450,000 sq.ft. sport, wellness, and lifestyle complex is a 10 minute drive. The planned redevelopment projects within Alexandria's West End are located to benefit the community from their proximity, but Landmark Mews will still offer a neighborhood, park-like setting that is rarely-found inside the Beltway.
Landmark Mews also offers its residents access to Fios high speed internet (currently being installed). The community is completing a two-year renovation of its entire landscaping, which includes installation of LED pathway lighting. The community also has a large central grass Commons with paths, benches, and landscaping that creates a space for a peaceful walk or quiet reflection, with this green space located steps from your front door.
Bella Casa Partners™ is an agent team of KELLER WILLIAMS® United Alexandria-Kingstowne. Licensed in Virginia. Each office is independently owned and operated. If you are currently under a brokerage agreement with another agency, this is not a solicitation. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. All properties are subject to prior sale, rental, or other disposition.
Bella Casa Partners™ is a trademark of Bella Casa Partners, LLC. The KW logo is a trademark of KELLER WILLIAMS® real estate brokerage. © 2014-2021 Bella Casa Partners, LLC. (License No. 0226031610).